A Local Delivery Platform
A Digital Public Space For Every Town And City
An Opportunity For All Local News
How does iGrewUpIn help local newsrooms?
Delighting members with personal stories
Earning new revenue under a shared brand
Growing local revenue of their own
Working together to grow audience
Owning a place on a platform they control
Gain a source for consumer activity data needed to compete for new revenue
Reach audiences in multiple markets, where they live, where they grew up, or wherever they might be today
What ways does iGrewUpIn make a difference for your local news audiences:
- This is an opportunity to create a local experience users cannot get on news websites.
- Empower communities to tell their own stories.
- This is a collaboration or cooperative and not something a local media concern would develop on their own. Our hometown news providers would simply become a member, curating content. This platform is a way to engage audience at a local scale.
- The success of any new business model must include a single point of entry platform, putting the consumer first. Social media is about “Me” and that is why it is so successful.
- Giving consumers something personal to connect with, a personally relevant way to Follow their most important places.
- Social platforms and search are the de facto gateway to news. News is an inherently social commodity, and that commodity requires a deeply relatable context. There is consumer trust to be found in that context and our shared geolocations.
- Unlike other platforms, trusted local media will curate the professionally generated news that is consumed by its members. All based on locations they follow.
- This Concept / Demo platform portrays how to reconnect with consumers of local content. iGrewUpIn.com is our effort to deliver people to local news by wrapping it in the personal context of place.
Follow your favorite places… where did you grow up ?